Suction Cup Man! Suction Cup Man!

Ehh, I understand what you were trying to do and it was mildly funny, but mostly dull. South Park doesn't just have people yelling fuck at each other the whole time, there's actually more to it than that. Also, is that supposed to be Trump? he looked nothing like him.

Powerpuff Z-Warriors Powerpuff Z-Warriors

Man, I was hoping you were going to do a whole episode of this, but still good work man.

notrachelable responds:

I'm planning on doing at least one episode! :D So stay tuned man!

Boy-Hole Boy-Hole

Huh, not even sure what to write here lol. Interesting video made in under 24 hours, 4 stars for effort!

Super Newgrounds Hyper Fighter II Super Newgrounds Hyper Fighter II

awww shit!!!

Blood Stream Blood Stream

Sorry man, but this game is a dud. It's not balanced very well in terms of upgrade costs and payoff. I have to spend 300,000 blood for 256 blood/sec when I can buy a Town Destroyer for 177,000 blood and get 315 blood/sec, which still isn't a very good payoff for how much of your resources you're having to gather up to acquire the upgrade. Just seems like a very very slow progression game that doesn't seem to have any real payoff for the work you're putting in.

Idle Business Idle Business

Well I gotta say I do enjoy this game, especially with the bonuses on the soft resets. I currently have a 3.62Million % bonus which is making it fly by now, I'm actually make over $12Dec/sec lol. That does make it a problem though, because it was actually pretty simple to do this, I spent at most 3 in game days on each reset, just raking in money from the farm then soft resetting and powering through quicker and quicker each time. My first reset was at about 100% bonus which helped a lot, but then after getting the farm again my next reset was around 750% bonus, then 10,000% bonus then pretty quickly into the millions after that. I did enjoy this game, but like others said it can be a little too short especially with the bonuses becoming exponentially higher with each reset. Still a fun play though and I'm sure you'l be improving as you continue to make games.

Sleepover Page 5 Sleepover Page 5

Is there going to be any more of that comic?

Asuna's Abs Asuna's Abs

like the face, abs are toned, but why are the ribs looking like that?