Suction Cup Man! Suction Cup Man!

Ehh, I understand what you were trying to do and it was mildly funny, but mostly dull. South Park doesn't just have people yelling fuck at each other the whole time, there's actually more to it than that. Also, is that supposed to be Trump? he looked nothing like him.

Powerpuff Z-Warriors Powerpuff Z-Warriors

Man, I was hoping you were going to do a whole episode of this, but still good work man.

notrachelable responds:

I'm planning on doing at least one episode! :D So stay tuned man!

Boy-Hole Boy-Hole

Huh, not even sure what to write here lol. Interesting video made in under 24 hours, 4 stars for effort!

Fountain of Youth Fountain of Youth

That punchline was great lol. Not a huge fan of the art style but that was a great video otherwise.

What is Pico Day? What is Pico Day?

I thought the story was great and I loved it, the 3.5 rating is because the audio was very quiet, even with my computer volume and the video volume turned all the way up. I had to rewind a few times because I kept missing what they were saying, then it got really loud for a split second at the end. Liked the video and the story, but the volume just hurt my reviewing score.

A Prank Time A Prank Time

Wow... Excellently made here. I liked how I was both scared shitless/laughing my ass off the whole way through, just love those weird off the wall animations, it's what newgrounds was built on. Amazing animation too by the way, I have no idea how you pulled that off, everything was very fluid. Awesome animation man, I look forward to more.

Grandma Comes to Visit Grandma Comes to Visit

Huh, interesting.

Brutal Splatoon Brutal Splatoon

What the hell was that at 2:49? Were they dissecting a squid? Anyway, awesome job, that looks like it took a lot of work.

The Real Legend The Real Legend

@Ininja 73737 he has 2 more "Real Legend" videos, you should check them out. Anyway I liked the video, decent quality for when it was made. I look forward to seeing the other two, especially #2 as it is rated as one of the greatest of all time on Newgrounds

How Kratos plays FNAF How Kratos plays FNAF

Loved the animation on that, very well done. Exactly what I would want to do on that game.